Friday, December 26, 2008

My New iMac!





Alhamdulillah...yesterday, finally, I got my iMac... this has been in my wishlist from 2002 till now... but I'm not buying it in bulk cash.. Via Aeon Credit instalment scheme, I bought it at SenQ in Sunway Pyramid... eventhough the process (from application-aproval-delivery) took 3 weeks to settle, I'm happy now that I got this beautiful machine in my hand... it will help me doing my freelance graphic design job... thinking of upgrading the memory to 4GB, considering the SODIMM are really cheap nowadays...hehe...next in line is to get one Macbook or Macbook Pro (either 1st hand or 2nd hand) in near future..



My MacStation after being unpacked..noticed the Creative Soundworks 5.1 Speakers..has been my loyal & humble servant, delivering the full Dolby Digital sound with the help of Creative Sound Blaster Live! (previously, I'm using a PC).. Actually it is a 5.1 surround speakers but due to iMac SPDIF-Analog connection, I will have to find a decoder to convert digital sound and deliver it to my speakers.. currently I disconnect the other 3 speakers (center, rear right & rear right).. well, for the moment, I'll live with 2.1 configuration.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

waa..cayala shuk..dah angkat iMac..welcome to apple family..leh join mymug punya event la lepas nie..tahniah...anda maju setapak lagi..lepas nie laju la ko bikin graphic ::

Shukri said...

hehehe...ala, bkn bli lump sum pun...instalment maaa...kekeke...ye la..tujuan asal nk bkin grafik job le..kekeke..tgh lobi bos kat opis, bli satu iMac utk aku..kekeke...