Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Today I got 2 wedding invitations.. One in Jelatek & one in Kpg Datuk Harun,PJ.. but I managed to go to Jelatek only... felt tired due to the extreme weather.. it's hot & dry today.. Thanks to En Joe for inviting me to his daughter wedding... and for my officemate Wani, I'm sorry I can't make it to your wedding in PJ... however, congrats & SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!.. today is also the wedding day for Mawi & Ekin...I'm sure many will sit in front their TV watching Astro Prima for the live coverage at Felda Taib Andak (I managed to watched it 30 minutes before it ends)... Congrats too to Mawi & Ekin, may Allah bless both of you..

Managed to upgrade my iMac memory from 1GB to 3GB by adding another 2GB SODIMM.. next month i'll buy another 2GB to max up the memory to 4GB.. thinking of selling the unused 1GB..anyone interested pls drop your email in the comments...that's all.. have a nice day and SELAMAT MENYAMBUT AWAL MUHARAM TO ALL MUSLIMS..

No comments: