Monday, March 02, 2009

Nokia 6233

I'm currently using the Nokia 6233.. it has been 2 years... and last 2 weeks, the OS goes haywire.. I suspected a virus has infected my phone OS.. when reboot, the phone only shows white screen (other version of windows blue screen).. It didn't display anything.. so yesterday I went to Low Yatt plaza to reprogram my phone.. while waiting for the phone, I went window shopping for handphones... I only eye for used handphone as I don't want to spend more money (if I decided to buy one after this)... my nokia reprogramming cost me RM30 and I also changed a new battery, costing me another RM25. My 6233 is a used handphone so the battery has to be changed..now I can use the 6233 but all the data in the phone memory can't be saved.. luckily I've done a backup copy last july 2008.. so hopefully I can retrieve most of the phone numbers.. maybe my next phone would be a Sony Ericsson (and yes, I'll look for a used SE!)..

No comments: